Field Support Technician - VIC
- Work with industry leading labelling & coding products & solutions
- Permanent full-time position, Knoxfield regional office
- Vehicle, phone, laptop & uniform supplied
insignia is a leading national distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment and label producer with over 45 years’ experience in the Australian packaging market. We have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices. A subsidiary of the Winson Group, we are renowned for quality, innovation and progressive customer solutions and relationship management. We have a strong history of success, are growth focused for the future, and value and respect individuals within our business.
About the role:
Our Field Support department is seeking an experienced Technician to carry out effective and timely repairs on customer hardware and software on site, and occasionally within our regional workshop. This position is also responsible for providing support for preventative and breakdown maintenance and post sale support for a broad range of thermal printing, marking and coding technologies. To find out more about the opportunity, please view the Position Description.
The successful applicant will be required to perform occasional work outside of business hours and have the ability to undertake some travel within the state.
Who we are looking for:
- Ability to be very autonomous
- Excellent presentation skills with customers, you will be visiting the same customers very regularly
- Well-developed technical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure with the ability to complete assigned work and meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar technician role would be an advantage
- Current open motor vehicle license
If you are a technically competent person with sound mechanical aptitude, pride yourself on quality service, and build excellent client relationships, then we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application via http://www.insignia.applynow.com.au/. Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Visit our website for further information: www.insignia.com.au.